Blitz Sport is Committed to 5 Key Principles
- We are committed to new and innovative ways to serve our members in order to enhance the value of membership.
- We re-invest in our facility, equipment and programs on a regular basis.
- Members and employees are surveyed on a regular basis for their input and suggestions.
- We are committed to providing safe equipment, well-maintained/clean and supervised facility.
- All our instructors are required to be CPR-certified.
- Our equipment is well-maintained, and if not working correctly, is turned off, labeled and repaired promptly.
- We are committed to creating a fun, friendly and motivating environment where members can make positive lifestyle changes.
- Blitz Sport hosts unique social events for members, families and friends. We hold free weekend classes for all Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and Military, as well as free trial days for guests.
- Staff and members alike strive to make Blitz Sport a welcoming and warm environment for everyone who walks through the doors.
- We actively participate in and cultivate a digital community, and continue to keep our newsletters, blog discussions and social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter informative, educational and positive.
- We aim to make Blitz Sport your home away from home.
- We are committed to listening, understanding and responding to the interests and needs of our members.
- We want to hear from you! Visit our Facebook page and tell us what Membership means to you, or if a staff member is doing an exemplary job.
- We will conduct our business with honesty and treat all staff, members and guests with respect.
- We strive every day to do what we say we’re going to do, when we said we were going to do it.
- We strive to be an open, transparent organization in order to earn and return our members’ respect, trust and loyalty.
- Treat others as you would want to be treated, is the driving force in our employee, member and guest relations.